The term "publisher" shall refer to ITA Institute.
1. The publisher reserves the right to edit, revise, or reject any listing,
advertisement or other content (collectively "advertising" or
"advertisement") for any reason.
2. Neither the publisher nor any affiliates shall have any
liability whatsoever by reason of error for which they may
be responsible in any advertisement.
3. The publisher does not guarantee any given level of
circulation, distribution, reach or readership for an
4. The advertiser and advertising agency
assume liability for all content (Including text
representation, illustrations, updates and links to other
internet content) of advertisements published and also
assumes responsibility for any claims arising there from
made against the publisher or affiliates,
including all costs associated with defending any such claim.
5. All advertising copy that may be mistaken by a reader as
news, feature or other non-advertising materials must be
clearly marked "advertisement".
6. All positions are at the option of the publisher. In no event
will adjustments, reinstatements or refunds be made
because of the position in which an advertisement has been
published. The publisher will seek to comply with position
requests and other stipulations that appear on insertion
orders but cannot guarantee that they will be followed.
7. The publisher shall be under no liability for its failure for
any cause to publish an advertisement.
8. Advertiser understands and agrees that the publisher shall
be the exclusive owner of any and all rights, title, and
interest including copyright in and to any works of
authorship, derivative works, adaptations, inventions or
other intellectual property generated by the publisher, its
employees or agents pursuant to this agreement, and any
advertising and-or promotional materials relating thereto.
9. Advertiser grants to the publisher the worldwide
royalty-free right to redistribute, sublicense, and otherwise
distribute the advertising to any third party in any medium
10. The advertiser or advertising agency shall pay the
production cost of advertising created by publisher but
not used. Charges for changes (not corrections) from
original layout and copy will be based on current
11. The publisher will not be responsible for errors appearing
in advertisements which are placed after deadline or for
errors due to late delivery of material from the advertiser or
advertising agency or from a third party designated by the
advertiser or advertising agency as a source for material to
12. Corrections or changes of advertising dates
and/or changes of advertising content must conform to
13. Once an advertisement has been accepted,
it cannot be cancelled. The advertisement will continue to run for the
full length of the agreement.
14. The publisher does not assume any liability for the return
of any material in any medium in connection with
15. On advertising where credit is allowed by the publisher at
its sole discretion, monthly accounts are due and payable,
on or before the fifteenth (15th) day of the month prior to the
month the ad is to appear. (Example: payment is due on March 15th for
an ad which is to run beginning April 1st). Ads will not begin in the
middle of a month. All ads start of the 1st day of a
month and run to the last day of the month.
If any credit transaction is not
approved for any
reason, such account shall be deemed delinquent. When any
part of an account for advertising becomes delinquent, then
the entire amount owed shall become due and payable and
the publisher may refuse to publish
any advertising from said advertiser. In this event, the advertiser
or advertising agency shall pay for advertising according to the rate
earned at the time of the delinquency.
Advertisers who run a Full Banner Ad and pre-pay for one year
will be given a 12% discount.
16. All advertising fees must be paid in full for the entire length the
ad is to run for, at the time the advertisement
is submitted, unless the publisher grants "credit status" to an advertiser.
All payments must be in the form of a cashier's check or
17. In the event an account is referred to a third party for
collection, advertiser and advertising agency agree to pay
all collection fees including attorneys' fees and court costs
incurred to effect collection.
18. Incorrect rates on orders that do not correspond to
current rates will be regarded as clerical errors and the
advertising will be published and charged at the applicable
rates in effect at time of publication.
19. Orders are accepted by publisher, subject to the
foregoing terms and conditions. Terms, conditions, rates or
agreements not set forth herein or in then current rate
schedules are not binding. Customer service representatives
and sales representatives are not authorized to modify any
of these terms and conditions. Any modification of these
terms and conditions is effective only if set forth in a
separate written agreement signed by a duly authorized
representative of the publisher. The publisher is not bound by
any promises or representations made by its sales
representatives unless set forth in writing and signed by an
officer of the publisher.
20. The publisher shall not be liable to the advertiser for any
technical malfunction, computer error or loss of data or
other injury, damage or disruption to advertisements or web
sites or the service.
21. These Terms and Conditions supercede any terms
contained in any Insertion Orders, even if signed by a
representative of the publisher.